- 1 easy proposal essay topics
- 1.1 Sorry, this page could not be found.
- 1.2 How to Choose Good Proposal Essay Topics
- 1.3 But First, What Is a Proposal Essay?
- 1.4 What to Consider When Selecting Proposal Essay Topics
- 1.5 General Guidelines for Writing a Proposal Essay
- 1.6 MyAssignmenthelp.com Takes Care of Your Proposal Essay Assignment
- 1.7 How to Choose Proposal Essay Topics
- 1.8 Avail top-quality help from MyAssignmenthelp.com in writing essays
easy proposal essay topics
The increased collapse of companies led to an increase in the number of legislation passed to protect businesses and the interests of shareholders (AICPA 6). This has led to an increase in creative accounting, which is the manipulation of financial statements by accountants using their knowledge, in a way that is within the legal restrictions (Beidleman 655).
Without rotation of auditors, and with accountants being under the command of managers, they can manipulate them to produce financial statements that do not portray the true and fair view of a firm’s financial performance (Hanno 135). There are various reasons advanced to explain why firms engage in creative accounting. These include a company trying to hide its poor performance in a particular year, or when it is avoiding takeovers (DeZoort, Hermanson and Houston 179).
Accounting standards have been revised to try curbing unethical issues in financial statement preparation and improving their integrity. However, managers and accountants have found ways of navigating this regulation; remain within the confines of the law, and produce financial statement that do not reflect the actual position of a company. This has led to such companies experiencing financial strain and others collapsing.
The purpose of this study is to find out the impacts that creative accounting has on a company’s financial health. The study will give an insight on the consequences of creative accounting and the negative effects the practice may have on a company’s on-going and future performance.
Various scholars have studied different aspects of creative accounting. According to Beasley, creative accounting is used to influence market expectations and increase consumers’ and investors’ confidence in a firm (450). . Show more
Sorry, this page could not be found.
The page you are looking for doesn't exist, no longer exists or has been moved.
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Aston Martin, and Lotus Evora Car Rentals in Las Vegas
5115 Dean Martin Dr. #904 Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
How to Choose Good Proposal Essay Topics
When asked to write an essay proposal, it is not uncommon to be at a loss. It seems like a difficult task – coming up with a problem, as well as a feasible solution, all the while bringing your thoughts together in a cohesive, solid essay. Simply coming up with a problem might seem hard enough, but thinking about a solid plan of action too? It isn’t as hard as it sounds, and with a bit of guidance, you can quickly be on your way to writing a paper that earns top marks. You just need to know how to focus on a specific topic and pinpoint where changes will need to be made to solve the problem you proposed. If you are stuck and would like a bit more help, check out our essay samples for further assistance.
Download Free List of Proposal Essay Topics
Your essay proposal will essentially be comprised of an argument, a plan of action, as well as refutations of any counterarguments that could be raised against your proposed plan. The first thing you will need to do is identify the problem you want to propose a solution for. You will need to find evidence that supports your argument that “x” is a problem and that what you have devised is a viable solution. It is also important that you note other potential solutions to your problem as well as any potential pitfalls of your proposal.
Creating an essay outline is important as it will help keep you on track when you go to actually write your paper. Once you have gathered all your evidence and have an outline, you will also need to take into account the audience you are writing for. Unless otherwise stated, it is generally assumed that you are writing for an audience that knows nothing about what you are writing about – this means that you will need to clearly define and identify important concepts and elements.
At P rof E ssays.com , our trained and highly educated writing professionals understand the difficulty the essay writing process can be. Our writers are available, around the clock, with expertise in all formatting styles as well as subject areas. We offer affordable, confidential and timely services that make us an excellent choice in partner for your educational writing efforts. Whether you need assistance coming up with proposal essay topics, creating an essay outline, or you want a high-mark-earning custom written essay, our experienced writers are ready to help you – any time, day or night.
Order now and we can provide for all your essay writing needs, no matter how big or small. We can even deliver a custom essay in as little as a day, making us a great choice if you find yourself in need of last minute help. Try us out today and see why so many students come back, again and again, for our high quality writing services.
Your Proposal Essay in APA Format
You are likely to be asked to format your essay proposal in a certain type of format. APA style research papers have their own formatting requirements that are unique to this formatting style. If you’ve been asked to write your essay in APA format, you will need to know the main aspects of APA format.
- APA format requires you to have an essay cover pagewhich includes the title of your work, your name, the name of your professor, as well as a running head.
Your Proposal Essay in MLA Format
You might also be asked to write your paper in MLA format. As with APA style formatting, there are unique elements of this formatting style that you will need to be aware of.
- Title pages are not to be used in MLA format unless your instructor has asked you to include one. Your name, the name of your paper, course, and instructor should be in the upper-left portion of the first page of your essay.
Effective Proposal Essay Topics List
One of the hardest parts of an essay proposal is finding good proposal essay topics. It is advised that you choose something that you are comfortable with and know a lot about. You do not want to choose a topic that is too broad, or that there are too many different solutions for. Choosing something that is near and dear to you will make your essay proposal more convincing and make it easier for you to determine potential solutions. What follows are just a few proposal essay topics that would make for good proposal essays.
- Going Green will Save Businesses Money – Explore environmental problems and show how going green can not only reduce one’s impact on the environment, but could also save money.
You have spent the last couple of years in a committed relationship—with writing. Love them or hate them, essays have been by you through thick and thin.
So when you walk into class and your professor says you’re going to do something new today, your heart starts beating faster, and it feels like there are butterflies in your stomach.
Then, your instructor pops the question—”Will you write a proposal essay?”
You might not think you’re ready to take the plunge into proposal essays just yet, but don’t get cold feet! This type of essay can be super easy (and also pretty fun) to write.
All you need is the right topic.
The right topic involves planning, research, and passion. Below, I’ll show you how to choose the right topic and give you some example proposal essay topics that you can either use as-is or use as inspiration to come up with your own topic.
But First, What Is a Proposal Essay?
Before you try to find that perfect topic from the sea of potential proposal essay topics (and certainly before you try to write one), it’s important to understand exactly what a proposal essay is.
Simply put, a proposal essay identifies a problem and suggests a solution to that problem. It’s a type of argumentative essay, but with a slightly different format and more research.
Proposal essays are common in business and science classes and professions, but are also useful for a number of different disciplines.
Typically, these types of essays are not a timed, in-class writing assignment where you’re trying to beat the clock. Instead, they require more time and research in order to formulate arguments and find supporting evidence.
Ultimately, your goal is to persuade the reader that your proposal is not only viable, but one worth pursuing. For a more in-depth overview, check out this awesome SlideShare.
What to Consider When Selecting Proposal Essay Topics
The number of different proposal essay topics out there is pretty vast, so naturally, the essays themselves will differ. However, here are a few common components (and some dos and don’ts!) to consider when you’re narrowing down proposal essay topics to find the perfect match.
Choose something that interests you
For many types of essays, you can fake it till you make it. But for proposal essays, it will be a huge advantage for you to select a topic you actually care about. You’re most likely going to be spending a significant portion of time researching and writing this essay.
It’ll be much more enjoyable if you have some passion for the subject matter. Your reader will be able to tell too. Passion comes through in writing—picking a proposal essay topic that’s interesting to you makes your essay more interesting to the reader.
DON’T: Write about how to get your hair untangled or an effective way to clean a litter box. These topics are boring—and much too simple.
DO: Write about something that could influence you or someone you know. If you have siblings in grade school, write about education. For example, how can children get a good physical education in elementary school?
Choose a proposal essay topic that has support
As I said before, you’re going to be doing a lot of research in order to write your essay properly, so it helps if the topic already has existing literature.
Choosing a proposal essay topic that has both supporting and dissenting research is usually best. Then you can choose which side of the argument you want to tackle.
DON’T: Write about something that’s purely opinion with no facts to back it up. For example, how to make the most out of your Saturday afternoon is not a good topic (although we all know it’s sleeping in and watching cartoons).
DO: Choose a topic with some big, juicy facts you can sink your teeth into. For example, how to fund more educational television like Sesame Street, Bill Nye the Science Guy, and the Magic School Bus is a topic where you can still talk about television, but in a structured, fact-based way.
Bonus Tip: When you’re researching, make sure to take good notes. Include the bibliographic information and the page number you found the information on. This will make citations much easier, especially if you’re referencing books and articles from the library.
Pick something that’s actually an argument
Because proposal essays are a type of argumentative essay, you want to be sure the essay is worthy of an argument. Choosing a topic that is too one-sided is, frankly, really boring and doesn’t serve your purpose well.
When writing your essay, you’ll want to address opposing viewpoints. That way you can present a well-rounded proposal. This lets your reader know you have considered all sides of a given topic and have constructed the best proposal given all the variables at work.
You’ll be able to tell if an argument has one side because you won’t actually be able to write a proposal essay about it. It would turn into either a process essay or an argumentative essay (and not a very good one, at that).
DON’T: Choose something like how to make a delicious grilled cheese sandwich. Sure, everyone has a slightly different way of doing it, but it turns into a process essay, not a proposal. Plus, I don’t think choosing between different grilled cheese methods really counts as a problem that needs a proposed solution.
DO: Pick something like the ways that farmers and corporations improve the lives of dairy cows. That’s a problem that needs a solution—and it’s a much better topic for your proposal essay.
Remember, proposal essays serve a purpose outside of academia. So even if you’re writing this for a class and only your teacher will see it, pretend like there’s a more realistic reader who will be deciding whether your proposal is worth investing time and resources into.
Understanding your audience not only makes the writing process easier, but also helps you choose the right topic from the many possible proposal essay topics.
DON’T: Choose a topic with an audience you’re not comfortable with. For example, if your audience is a group of academics but you’re terrible at academic writing, it might be best to choose a different topic.
DO: Pick a topic that has an audience you can relate to. For instance, if you’re passionate about and good at writing about social issues, and your audience is a group of volunteer workers, choosing a proposal essay topic about society might be in your best interest.
Tight deadlines, Unclear tasks, Clashing assignments are giving you sleepless night?
Guaranteed Higher Grade Or Get Your Money Back!
Proposal essay is an assignment that gives your professor an opportunity to provide feedback on your topic, argument and research goals before you complete your final essay. The purpose of writing proposal essay is to help you focus on your ideas and get started with your thinking and reading.
General Guidelines for Writing a Proposal Essay
Description/justification for your topic:
- Why did you chose the topic
- How is your topic relevant to your discipline
Write a paragraph to consider the significance of the question like answering it might help to make sense or illustrate course themes. Write a strong a research question that is neither too narrow nor broad.
Create thesis statement : the answer to your research question
Conduct a research before you can even begin to offer an answer here. It should be brief, make sure your thesis address your primary research (why) question.
Clarify how you will address your topic, identify sub-arguments you need to prove to make your large argument true. This should be one-paragraph long outlining your arguments. This way you let your readers to look into the structure of argument.
Provide preliminary list of sources:
Focus on your scholarly sources, you may get instructions on how many and what kinds of sources are required in this stage.
This is about the whole proposal essay writing and its essential elements. But here we are going to focus on selecting proposal essay topics that is most important while presenting a proposal. Our experts help you to understand what is needed when you are choosing proposal essay topics.
MyAssignmenthelp.com Takes Care of Your Proposal Essay Assignment
It is a fact that the studies are becoming more demanding nowadays in terms of dedication and expertise necessary to get higher grades. MyAssignmenthelp.com is the name that gives you the opportunity to get desired grades. What is more important to us is to provide you pleasant enjoyable experience to students by offering additional support and consultancy.
We are committed to giving affordable, genuine and professional services to all those students who need individual attention and support during their study.
We always maintain few protocols before hiring an expert, we only shortlist those applicants who have Master’s and Ph.D. degrees from reputed universities so that your tasks are handled by qualified experts. Then we conduct a rigorous recruiting process in which the applicants have to prove their writing skills and proficiency in learned concepts. This all is done because you get best quality assignment content.
There are so many writing service companies who throw endless promises at their customers, but are unable to fulfill them. But we are not one of them. We only assure those things that we are capable of. Our guarantees may be similar to other companies, but what makes us different is that we are genuine and we always give priority to customer satisfaction:
- We assure quality standards whenever you place order with us.
- We understand students have no permanent earnings. This is why we keep our rates minimal.
- We only deliver plagiarism-free content within given time limit.
- We guarantee hassle-free delivery and order placing process.
Now you know that proposal essay must be done using the prescribed form. But before you start with your proposal essay, you need to find your proposal essay topics. Here we give you a proficient idea of how to select proposal essay topics and suggestions of good proposal essay topics from which you can take inspiration and develop your own proposal essay topics.
How to Choose Proposal Essay Topics
- First, make a list of the research proposal topics that interests you. Make sure they are within the framework set by your teacher.
- Second, imagine your teacher reading and groaning because it is number 25 proposal essay on the same topic. If you are finding an old topic, then take the topic and give fresh angle. The key is to find a fresh perspective.
- Third, after choosing proposal essay topics, you need to present a mini version of your research proposal. List the points you will introduce in your introduction, your middle paragraphs and in your conclusion. Creating research proposal essay based on research proposal essay topics will help you stay on the track and help you stick to the proposal essay topics.
Here we give good proposal essay topics suggestion. Go though these proposal essay examples and gain proficient knowledge on selecting proposal essay topics.
Proposal essay topics on culture
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What can be done about the decline of morality in media? Should superheroes kill their enemies in Hollywood movies?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should Australian use only politically correct and gender-neutral terms?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What can be done for obsolete lifestyles?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Should people buy so many things using credit? What can be done to handle the culture of debt?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Bread and circus culture versus traditional family values
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should animal exploitation by dairy and meat industries be banned? Is veganism only way to protect animal rights?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Should dog bite laws be bread specific? For example, should pit bulls be banned, or more attention should be paid to the education of dog owners instead?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should all prisoners have voting rights, or only individual on probation and those who have already served their sentences?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Does espionage law violate free speech? Should it be banned or improved?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should health care workers be obliged to treat homosexual individual with feelings?
Proposal essay topics on education
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What steps should be taken from restraining qualified teachers from leaving teaching profession?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What is the best way to impose and improve parental involvement in children’s education?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the results of standardized tests be used for deciding limitation of school district funding or just for understanding the main strengths and weaknesses of their educational strategies? Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: The most successful inventors were known as wrong-thinkers at schools. Later they were acknowledged as risk taking pioneer. So should teacher give students the chance of failing and learn by making mistakes?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What can be done to improve student’s reading comprehension instead calling words aloud without understanding them?
Proposal essay topics on healthcare
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: The risks of birth defects are significantly higher in test-tube babies. Should couple adopt children instead of having in-vitro fertilization?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: Is therapeutic (transplanting cloned tissues) for treating incurable diseases ethical?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: What if a person is allergic to modern living especially electromagnetic field? What is the solution?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: Can antidepressant use to enhance suicidal behaviors? Should it be limited or banned?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: If the parents are not capable enough, can they be prohibited from having children?
Proposal essay topics on business
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: What initiatives should be implemented to project small businesses from economic problems?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What are the solutions to erosion of trust contribution to the decline of the American business sector?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: Should the customer have the right to report mistreatment of companies lying to consumers?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What can be done to solve the giant problem of unemployment?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: Should employees be allowed to use email at work and can workers expect these emails to be private?
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: How can we help homeless people in our community? Should the government implement some actions?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: What can be done to prevent people from dropping out of school?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can be kids persuaded not to experiment with drugs?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: What is the best way to prevent deaths from drunk driving?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: How can kids with divorced parents be counseled to do well in school, build successful lives and marriages and have strong relationships?
Proposal essays topics on sports
- Proposal Essay Topics 1: Should college athletes be paid? How can colleges better handle the combination of education, athletes and business?
- Proposal Essay Topics 2: How can coaches best encourage their athletes to their best?
- Proposal Essay Topics 3: How can sports media be more effective at covering a sport you like to watch? Which games should be covered? What types of interviews and special features make the sport more interesting?
- Proposal Essay Topics 4: How should a coach or a player handle media interviews when they lose a big game?
- Proposal Essay Topics 5: What should professional players do to prepare themselves for retirement or injury?
These are some good proposal essay topics that you can use for your further reference. But these proposal essay topics are only for suggestions, not to be imitated. If you are struggling with selecting essay topics or writing it, here is the perfect solution.
Avail top-quality help from MyAssignmenthelp.com in writing essays
Sometimes you desire that someone else writes your essays on your behalf. Your prayers have been answered. MyAssignmenthelp.com aims to put every student at ease with their academic schedule. The experts who work with us write essay effectively and to the point with all their experience and professionalism.
The combination is very rare, but you can find it only in MyAssigmenthelp.com. We deliver assignments that exceed university standards and your faculties’ expectations that too at very student-friendly price compared to other writing service companies.
Our essay experts are committed to creating A-one quality content without doing any copy-pasting job. So there is no chance of plagiarism in the help material that you receive from us. We also keep in mind that the students have no source income, it is tough to avail expensive service so we revise our pricing possibilities every now and then to keep the prices affordable and reasonable for all students.
We are not one of those writing service companies that promises high but delivers low. We fulfill our every word. If you hire our essay experts to write your essay, you will definitely see notable improvement in your grades. The reason is our experts are alumni from the same college you are pursuing degrees. So they are best in the field and skilled enough to create content that is easy to understand and full of insights to impress the professors.